All of our latest vacancies are available on line with full details listed.
View all latest vacancies now
How EVP Recruitment can help you
We are experts in recruiting for candidates across all levels of the Engineering, Food Manufacturing, Oil and Gas and Energy Industries. Our focus is always on finding the right role for the right person.
By truly understanding your aspirations and motivations, we are better placed to find you the roles you are interested in and not simply the vacancies that are available. Just because your perfect job may not be listed, doesn't mean it is not available. Please do get in touch to discuss your requirements and potential future opportunities.
Partnering with our clients
We work closely with our clients to understand their business, identify the opportunities that they have and understand the type of person who would fit in their organisation. We are therefore able to recognise suitable candidates for their organisation and proactively match the two.
Here are some examples of the roles we recruit:
- Operations (MD, Director, Manager)
- Production (Director, Manager, Factory Manager, Shift Manager, Team Leader)
- Design, Development, R&D, CAD, Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Electronics Design, PCB
- Continuous Improvement & Manufacturing Engineering (Lean, Process)
- Quality Management (QC, Quality Engineers, Supplier Quality Engineers, Quality Managers, Technical Managers, Laboratory, Technicians, Specifications)
- Development (NPD, Development Chefs, Food Scientists, Graduates, Technologists)
- Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities (Project Engineers, Multi-skilled, Electrical, PLC, Mechanical, Automation, Engineering Managers, Maintenance Managers)
- Project Managers (on/off shore, Programme Manager, Capex, NPI)
- Supply Chain (Purchasing, Production Planners, Materials, Buyers, Sourcing, Logistics, Transport, Warehousing)
What can you do right now?
If you are ready to make a change in your career, and find the job that you really want, then there are a few things you can do right now to get started:
- Send us your updated CV.
- Think about what you would like from your next role and the type of companies you would like to work for.
- Think about your notice period and availability for interviews and potentially starting with a new company.
- Get in touch with us!